I spent my holidays the same as every year, but I never get tired of it. The festivities consisted of baking and icing cookies, giving and receiving gifts, and spending time with family. I just love Christmas, I love having my whole family together and having no worries just joy and lots of cookies. I bought the dress I wore in Chicago three months ago without reason. I just felt like I needed it, so that’s my excuse for buying it, for absolutely no reason at all.
It’s now 2013 and I’ve ended up in Utah. That’s also a family tradition, to ski out west after Christmas. I’ve skied since I was four and snowboarded since I was eight, not to brag. But it’s absolutely gorgeous out here, better than Yosemite even; I’ll have to post pictures soon.
So I’m on page one of 365 in my book called 2013, wish me luck on writing a good book. I spent my New Years Eve reading The Perks of Being a Wallflower and baking cookies, I’m not much of a party girl which is okay I suppose. I assume you want to know my resolutions, so here they are:
1. Take your camera everywhere, capture every moment, memory, and every beautiful thing you see, no matter big or small
2. Smile and laugh more (not like I do that enough), make it contagious
3. Look around more, observe, open your eyes
4. Watch good movies and listen to good music and read good books
5. Go on adventures
6. Try new things without question
7. Help others
8. Be spontaneous often
9. Take some time for yourself, to relax and reflect on what you’re doing with your life
I hope your holidays were very good, and tell me your resolutions, and I hope all is well in your world.